View this page in Japanese | Chinese
So you are thinking of studying overseas? Great! We’d love to have you at our school! Here are some points to consider…
- Our Airport is only 5 minutes from the city centre and less than 1 hour’s flying time from Auckland or Wellington
- We were awarded ‘International Safe City’ accreditation in 2010 (World Health Organisation – Community Safety Promotion Centre)
- We are a small coastal city – population 57,000
- Napier boasts over 2,000 hours of sunshine per year!
- Our city is famous for its wonderfully relaxed lifestyle
- Napier is a very popular tourist venue – for both international and domestic visitors
- We have been donned the Southern Hemisphere’s ‘Art Deco’ capital
- Napier is the gateway to New Zealand’s premier wine region
- We offer fabulous boutique shopping
To sum it all up, this is simply an ideal place in which to continue your education. We would love you to be a part of this – please get in touch if you’d like to know more.